Our 2019 goals
- Strengthen the pipeline to industry trade schools and encourage qualified part-timers to choose and pursue an industry trade (e.g. carpentry, plumbing, electrical, general laborer, etc.)
- Build a Rolodex of contractors willing to teach/mentor our Cleveland Youth Landscaping crews on more home renovation projects.
- Establish a roundtable of volunteer support for each one crew member that works himself/herself up to full-time status as determined by our crew leaders.
- Help over 50 unengaged youth transition back into the workforce.
- Obtain at least two new zero turn mowers, two landscaping trailers, and a reliable box truck in order to increase our work throughout.
- Seek out new mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Finish our website (http://clevelandyouthlandscaping.com) and celebrate more of our small victories on social media