We Are Cleveland Youth Landscaping
Cleveland Youth Landscaping began as a youth workforce development landscaping program in 2014. Today, we offer landscaping, property preservation, and renovation solutions for both residential and commercial properties in Northeast Ohio.
But we are not your average company. We are a nonprofit social enterprise that provides employment, hands-on job training, and job retention programming to young adults between the ages of 16 and 24. While completing work on real job sites, our youth serve as apprentices to professional contractors and building tradespeople while earning a living wage as they are learning valuable work ethics and job retention traits. Not only are our youth beautifying neighborhoods with some of Cleveland's best contractors, but they are also learning skills that will help them land a full-time job in an area of their interest, earn valuable job certifications, attend extended training at a trade school or local college, or even start their own business.
By hiring Cleveland Youth Landscaping you are...
- Increasing our non-profit's capacity to hire more youth
- Giving at-risk youth the ability to learn, then master their skills with the help of professional contractors
- Revitalizing our neighborhoods using the youth workforce
- Helping at-risk youth transition into full-time employment, trade school, and/or entrepreneurship
- Fighting cyclic poverty with Cleveland Youth Landscping
- Changing the life trajectory of at-risk youth in underserved neighborhoods
Your projects help keep our programming going. Hire Us & help empower at-risk youth.